Ecology and students

What did you organize, when, where and for how many people? 
On May 23 in 2018 I organized a short program for the class 11 at János Zsigmond Unitarian College in Cluj Napoca where I spoke about various ecological topics (eg. bees, bee research, innovation, food waste).

What were the main goals and objectives of the activity?
Make students to pay attention on protection of the environment and inform students about the possibilities of natural science researches and innovation.


What were the main outcomes and results of the activity? 
The students were very open to the subject. I realized that many of the present students has already been involved in researches (eg. Biology, Physics). One student also talked about the researches he was doing, the results he has already have and the difficulties he has encountered.

Are there any other relevant aspects related to the activity, a conclusion or future plan? 
For me, this was an exciting task as I study Ecology and Environmental Protection at Babes-Bolyai University. I also added pedagogy module so I could get a little bit about how could it be to facilitate a class as a teacher. In the future I would like to facilitate different groups, for example I would like to introduce a student group into our own apiary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About the blog

A local swapshop and charity-bank in Pécs

Critical Mass Oviedo